Northstar Vale his heart would not take flight
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
rip ellie

The girl was obviously nervous, but in a sweet way, like a little kid ducking behind their parent to hide. Star's heart was already softening towards this little Clementine, and she felt a twinge of regret, that she had never had a daughter of her own to soften her heart like this. Ah, well, she figured she may be too old anyway. Many things in her life had not gone the way she had wished, and so she had given up on many of her dreams and coped. Having kids was just another tack to this list. 

The little girl was a hunter too. "Nice to meet you, Clementine. Ah, you are just like me. Both of us, hunters." She chuckled warmly, hoping that she could ease the girl's obvious tension. Likely she would not be good at it- this muscular, scarred and bloodstained old woman- but she could try. Only moments after she spoke, the approach of the woman could be heard. Star turned to face her, giving her a respectful little bow of her head, before speaking again: "Good morning, Andraste, I hope the day is treating you well. I am just accquanting myself with little Clem here," She explained.
Messages In This Thread
his heart would not take flight - by Clementine - November 28, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by RIP Star - November 28, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by Clementine - November 29, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by Andraste - November 29, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by RIP Star - November 30, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by Clementine - December 01, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by Andraste - December 01, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: his heart would not take flight - by RIP Star - December 07, 2019, 07:24 PM