Panther Park [BWP P5] snowclone
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oops it was my turn! idk why i thought it was Winterbourne's lool!

Despite Tobias' indication for the two behind him to begin feeding, Hiero couldn't help but remain steadfast at his side. Holding his ground even if his heart did ache for the young woman's pleas on getting a portion for herself. Soft eyes roamed from the raven's face, onto the one of his packmate's, studying the two as he pondered what he should do in turn...

Tobias was right. They had a pack to feed, puppies who needed food more so than someone they did not know. The young always came first and that was something he would not argue with... however, stepping forward, he couldn't help but try to find a different path for them all to come to an agreement, for them all to leave here happy. Hey.. listen. He began, eyes darting to Tobias first to study his soon to be reaction to what would be proposed. 

What if she took my portion? I don't feel hungry anyway. There was some truth there. He was hungry, he knew he was, his body needed more food than he was giving it, he was thinner than he was months ago - but he couldn't quite feel it. So he wasn't lying. His gaze shifted onto the young lady now, watching her carefully to see if he had made a horrible mistake or not to be offering something to precious right now and sacrificing his own wellbeing.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
[BWP P5] snowclone - by ThE nArRaToR - December 02, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Tobias - December 02, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Astara - December 02, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Hieronymous - December 02, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Winterbourne - December 02, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Tobias - December 12, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Astara - December 14, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Hieronymous - December 25, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Tobias - December 27, 2019, 02:16 AM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Astara - December 30, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [BWP P5] snowclone - by Hieronymous - December 31, 2019, 12:43 AM