Blackfeather Woods & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was within the woodland's clutches, enjoying his own company for a while. He didn't want to do anything right now, especially since he could now spend time with his newly returned sister.
He was just getting up to find her and see how she was when there was a call; a bark for the lonely bird Bertók. Stone tried to cheer him up, but he always seemed to get angry to make him go away.

His head tilted in that puppy/german shepherd way before taking off towards the borders, tail streaming and ears slicked back. He ran as fast as he could, which was surprisingly fast. He had been zipping from one side of the woods to the other quite often, for games and reaching patrol points.
Now was a useful time for the endurance and speed he'd built up.

He slowed enough to gauge the scene as he reached the border. Maegi stood before her with an uncertain air, but he drifted past her right up to Tundra. 
Trust. Second chance.
Her words from their first lesson rung in his head as he reached up, licking her muzzle and wrapping his paws around her, his tail furiously wagging. 
How could this be?! Where had she been?
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now - by Rowan - December 09, 2019, 02:10 PM