Stone Circle Can anyone save me from my own mind
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Her family wasn't here; their scent was nonexistent and the young wolf felt so alone. She tried to keep herself busy by familiarizing herself with the territory and would soon make an effort to talk to people but that would be very hard. Lately she found it hard to speak about herself without breaking down. The huge stones reminded her of the mountains and it was hard for her to contain her fear of them; her tail would slip between her legs whenever she passed by them. 

She kept to herself today and just walked around aimlessly.
@Kove or AW Set a few days after she joined.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
More often than not, the stones held the man’s attention; when he wasn’t patrolling the borders he was amongst the stones, near to the Mother Stone most frequently. As time passed, he found himself growing tired sooner than he used to, forcing him to cut his patrols short; truthfully, he knew he should give up the task altogether and leave it for the younger generation to take care of but he just couldn’t break away from it yet. As much as his body ached and demanded rest, he wasn’t ready to admit his age—as prideful as his father and grandfather before him, Kove could not so easily pass the mantle.

The elder was returning from one of his patrols when he happened across the child, seemingly walking but to where he was unsure. Unfamiliar with her—but understanding that she belonged there, familiarity clinging to her pelt—he chuffed in greeting as he grew nearer.
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Before the female had caught the older mans scent she heard his low chuff but barely and she turned to face the man who did it. Minnow gave a small flick of her tail in return. "H..hi. I'm Minnow." She introduced herself first this time and simply waited for now.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The manner in which the girl spoke made her appear nervous. Kove kept some distance between them, allowing her however much space she may like. And when she introduced herself, he said, “I’m Kove.”

It was for only a short while that he lingered, exchanging a few more words with the girl. Thereafter, he dismissed himself, requiring rest.