Haunted Wood Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
@Vanity

she had finished up her patrol and made her way to the pit where their prisoner was being held. She glared at the woman she thought was kin with a hatred that ran deep   In her bones. She gave the woman more poppyseeds but Nakara was determined to avoid eating them until Serem found a way to force them down her throat. The woman mumbled a bit but she didn't care; soon as she was better she would die to feed them all. "Espero que duela como el infierno." She said as she hopped out of the pit.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She'd debated going to the pit to check on her tempory pit-mate for some time and had now finally decided to do so. She approached, silent should she catch either of them trying to escape.
A form spilled out of the lip of the pit, uttering spanish.
Vanity didn't know Serem could speak spanish, but couldn't mistake her for Nakara.
Serem couldn't know Vanity knew why she was here.

"Serpiente," she stared, leaving the last of the shadows to the small clearing by the pit. She assessed the dark consort, lips pursed. "Tu hablas español." 
Her chin dipped, watching Serem closely. For all she knew, Serem had orders to kill, but took a liking or was waiting for a better time. She needed Nakara on her side more than ever, if that was the case. Especially if she was here to kill Serem.

Her fur bristled slightly, unsure of Serems status. Was she an assassin, or an asylum seeker from Nakara?
Either way, Vanity knew she could kick Serems ass if shit went her way.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was on her way to walk out of the dens and caught the word Vanity spoke. "Okay what the hell do you have against me?" She didn't snap this time and was genuinely curious. She stopped and looked at the woman and listened. "Yo y la perra de allí lo aprendimos de nuestra madre antes de que se volviera loca." Was all she said
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Learned from Mother, not a pack. Possibly. "So you're not Mexican?" 
She didn't have the accent...but that can be learned. 
She moved around Serem defensively, watching her. Blocking her against the edge of the pit. 
She didn't know what to make of the situation, but she'd protect herself first, and give a shit about what others think later.

"Would you turn out like your Mother?" Supposed she did, then Vanity wouldn't have to do any of the work really. But who would know; whether it was her blood or an incident, she'd perhaps have to recreate. 
"And, are you dangerous?" Dangerous to her. She didn't care about anyone else, but perhaps they should repair their fractures. Properly. 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked down at her paws. "Me and Nakara are half yes. My mother was from Mexico then she met my father." She answered the first question quickly. She scowled at the next question. "I would never!" She snapped defensively. "I would never force my young to fight to the death against each  other for sport nor would I give them to their father to appease him for his own personal pleasure just cause she was scared he was going to leave her." She was fuming but she was careful to point out that it wasn't towards vanity at all. "I am no danger to anyone in this pack. That includes you if that's why you asked." She let out a sigh and relaxed her posture. "I don't normally do this but the way I've been around you was and is uncalled for." She wasn't necessarily apologizing but simply admitting where her faults were. Perhaps it was time for her to start playing nice.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Serem snapped, it seemed. Vanity felt bad, the things she spoke of hurt it. Memories
"I'm sorry," she'd apologise for that, but not for her questioning. Though Serem could take it for that anyway.

Her posture was reclusive and she avoided eye-contact. She was submissive to her. Though this dispute was never sparked out of jealousy; surely. "I hope we aren't on bad terms."
She looked to the Consort, hoping to see an inkling of agreeance.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The woman apologized which she never thought she would do and serem calmed down and her stance and facial expression softened as she looked to the female when she asked her question. "No we aren't on bad terms. If I'm being completely honest you are one of the people I actually like within this pack." Which was true others she could tolerate but she intrigued her
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She grinned, her tail waving softly.
"The same goes for you. Though I suppose being tolerable helps." Vanity wouldn't be alive if she didn't have some sort of charisma or level of charm about which made others not want to kill her. 
But it still seems she's hunted, so that's great.

"Come on, I'll catch you an apology gift." She smirked, wondering what she'd make of that. Hopefully it'd be accepted, so Vanity might not have to fill catches all by herself. Serem had to be a sucker for a critter in the undergrowth.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She returned the woman's smile and she thought about her proposal and gave her a swift nod. "Sure why not, maybe we can find something bigger than a mouse this time." And with that she would follow the female.
”Common” "Spanish"