Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a 5
hp: 
18/20

'with pleasure' 

the effect was more immediate than the world's strongest drug. the moment those words slipped forth betwixt yellowed fangs and reached seeking ears in all their tantalizing glory, her heartbeat began to thrum with a stronger intensity until it was all she could hear. her very being felt electrified as lips tugged upwards at the corners and in one fluid moment she sank into a crouch, muscles bunched and ears safe against her head whilst pearly fangs glinted in a sneered smirk. 

then he charged forth and as if the flustered patter of her heart had been the building ticking of an oncoming bomb, it exploded in true glory as adrenaline surged forth and everything else was gone. it was a vicious bout of energy he led with and although she was prepared for it, she had to give it to him; he was close. so close that despite managing to push nimbly to the side and avoid the full force of his impact; she didn't manage to get all of her body out of the danger zone as his form grazed along her shoulder with a speed that could've cost her her balance had she been less experienced and still brought forth a slight wince. 

yet no time is wasted as the ghost spun in a complete circle on nimble paws and presuming it would take him a moment to gather and retaliate after such a charge; launched right for him as if intending to mimic his exact move only to slacken muscles just enough to drop nimbly and kick towards a hind leg last minute, jaws aiming to lock around the limb and pull in an effort to knock him without damaging the leg too much despite the crying roar building in the back of a slipping mind.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - December 18, 2019, 05:43 PM