Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a 3
hp: 
15/20
all good! if these low rolls continue it's just gonna be a lot of them almost hitting each other lmao

he was good.

they appeared to be skillfully matched, twisting in this elegant dance of seeking jaws yet neither managing to truly break free from the rhythm and make the hit they sought. he did fall but tundra knew it was by his own choice rather than her success, the limb tearing from her jaws and leaving only the telltale signs of black tufts of rugged fur peeking betwixt visible pearly fangs. a quick lash of a feathery tail as the woman hugged the earth; muscles bunched and lips peeled as he moved with practiced speed to take on a defensive position just as she considered making a move. hissing lightly, dark eyes flick quickly across his body just as he shifted to gather paws and launch forward with the precision of a striking snake. 

adrenaline and positioning is on her side as she kicks forward off of strong hindlegs to meet his attack, veering lightly to the side to sacrifice her shoulder to his oncoming jaws with the hope that the muscle could hit with a jarring enough affect to avoid him latching on. all the while seeking to grant her own wicked teeth the satisfaction of making contact with the side of his neck and if not, perhaps a shoulder would do. euphoria continues to bubble in her chest with each panted growl, paws buzzing with drunken giddiness as the trees whispered and shifted above.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 02:41 PM