Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a 7
hp: 11/20

oh sweet days finally some contact! the satisfaction to rumble throughout her body the moment his hiss strokes velvety ears is imminent and it takes a great deal of slipping self control to remember this is a spar. like a drunkard tempted with alcohol, the moment that metallic tang falls upon her tongue as fangs prick lightly at his skin almost drives her into a crazed stupor. yet, key word- almost. although not lessening her hold in the slightest- jaws grip with a careful intensity. yet as if one were trying desperately to hold water in bare hands; helpless to stop the liquid pooling free betwixt curved fingers, the sense of control becomes a hazy reality the moment he assaults her shoulder. 

bubbling from the deep confines of her chest, a growl springs forth to seep about his rugged pelt- intensifying only to be lost admist his own feral snarls. the true power of being a wolf, the top predator- an ecstatic shiver danced up her spine at the power to wring itself about tight muscles as she pushed back, jaws tightening so that more liquid was set free to stain the purity of pale jaws. then- she lets go, yet not out of submission but to shift targets. the pain in her shoulder roars like a fire yet already the equal strength of hot, flaming adrenaline engulfs it so that she can focus enough to shift her head when he was distracted with ravaging her own limb to find purchase further up his neck. she couldn't quite twist enough in this position to reach his throat yet no matter, the side of ones neck was still quite a delicate area and so she was confident that upon letting fangs tear through delicate skin and threaten to tighten, her shoulder would lose it's primary importance to the assassin.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - January 01, 2020, 03:54 PM