Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her expression showcased more annoyance each moment that the youth rambled on. I can't get those screams out of my head either, she wanted to tell her. But that sarcasm pissed her off. Fuck you, she thought, you'd never know what I've been through. As if I don't understand all of this. But she didn't say it. When Cupid referred to the trespasser as he, Star was a tad curious, but figured that she had been too far from the scene to determine the wolf's gender, perhaps. Of course, she was unaware that neither Zephyr nor Cupid were girls- but perhaps that would be a conversation for another time. 

Once the kid finished her little attitude-filled rant, Star shook her head slowly. "You think I did that to be a bitch? To be violent? You'd probably leave a fighting packmember hanging... It's people like you, that never bother to stand up for their pack, their home-" She huffed with frustration.

Her midnight eyes were cast away from her company. "Trust me, I hated to see it too. I was that kid once," She turned slightly to the side, as if to show off that nasty spiral scar. Lifted a paw up, showing the healed scars in her paw pads where holes had been pierced by Crescendo. And, well, that paw print on her forehead? She didn't have to emphasize that. It was like a sign of ownership printed onto Star for life, forever signifying her defeat before Crescendo, probably the first thing one would notice with a look at her. "But, whatever. You probably still think I'm an asshole, don't you? That kid got away in a few minutes. You know how long I was held underground and tortured?" She spat. She was being aggressive, she was oversharing about her past- but she couldn't be bothered to care anymore. She wished that the girl would just understand her and her intentions. But it seemed that wouldn't happen today.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:42 PM