Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
They approached, and the mountain loomed taller and taller. Its reach seemed terribly vast. She had never come so close to it, and traced its outline to the sky.

She hadn't compartmentalized her thoughts on everything, yet. It was all too familiar. All the shortcomings, all the efforts spent, and the loyalty that they could not hold fast to--she felt she was no stranger, especially here time and time again in the wake of Drageda's fall. Nothing had made for an ideal fit for long enough. The Roankru had felt so promising while it had lasted, and yet, even with that--with them, together--nature had still been able to dash that hope for now.

In the wake of Praimfaya's howl, Opalia was markedly quiet. She trusted her choice, and Dacio's too because she felt that she had to.. though it was not like she had anywhere else to be in these darkest days of the whole year. It was her companions that had met the Moonspearian leaders directly before, not her, so her faith was on them exclusively. Using what she did know about the mountain pack through the others, maybe it could offer them the stability nowhere else could--and sweeter if the leadership was not made of soft spines and disloyalty. That was all she wanted. Even better if they might find it so nearby their own attempt at something like that, too.

She refused to let uncertainty grip her. After a little huff, she abandoned Dacio's immediate shadow to assume a watchful post on Praimfaya's unoccupied side for her little attempt at staying busy while keeping trepidation away for the wait.
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM