Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
After Hydra revealed that they do have room for the lot of them, Opalia could not be anything be relieved and dipped her nose in a knowing nod. She had come with confidence in Praimfaya and Dacio that their reputation might come in handy for their favor here, but with times as trying as they were hunting in the south.. sheer number alone had to be considered, with winter, and Hydra's own family to feed first and foremost. To find she had space to welcome them onto her mountain was a very important beginning.

Opalia soon realized where she was though, how established this all had to be to have lasted as well as they said, and another mindful glance over the shadowed leader and charge simply confirmed her every feeling. They looked well, her remarkably so. The yearling had to no reason to hang on to doubt now, not if this was to be her new kru starting now. Past failures were done--over with, and old. She should have plenty to look forward to instead.

And so it was.. just like that, she exhaled as one of their newest, and felt like the question posed to them afterward was one best in Dacio's paws. She didn't know the wolf, and as such was silent.. then really curious if her brother actually knew anything about this fellow's sister--how convenient if he did.
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM