Oystercatcher Tide Pools Book of nature
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
that video was so cool! and the little raccoons were so cute! on another note, I am immensely sorry for the wait on this. I've totally lost all my muse for Chanel and have trouble writing her lately :( 

Chanel tried her proposal, a little wary without the supervision of her leader but eager to eat all the same. Heading over to a boulder that emerged from the ground, she carefully positioned the clam between her teeth. Not very smart, that girl- so she kind of bangs the side of her face against the rock. She yelps in pain at the feeling of her skull hitting the rock, but a part of the clam fell to the ground. She had cracked it, with the price of a little pain. Grinning eagerly now, she picks the thing up gingerly in her mouth.

She almost intends to walk over to Wraen and show it off, but as soon as she turns, the woman was there. And- what was that hanging from her mouth? She drops the fiery looking thing on the ground, and it wriggles under her paw as she holds it in place. Humorously, she introduces Chanel to the creature, something called a crab. The yearling giggles at Wraen's words, before bending down to get a closer look at it. It's then that she notices it's claws, one bigger than the other. "Oh my goodness!" She exclaims as the thing snaps its hands together, dangerously close to her leathery nose. She brings her head back up then, not wanting to get pinched. A cute creature, but dangerous indeed.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Book of nature - by Wraen - December 23, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - December 23, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - December 24, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 01, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 02, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - January 16, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Wraen - January 18, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Book of nature - by Chanel - February 09, 2020, 08:28 PM