Emberwood can you show me?
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig, who had not exactly been active within the pack recently, didn’t know about Courtfall or the fact that they were allies with Uaine Gorsedd. But she’d recently gotten a bit out of her funk and had taken to patrolling the borders of Emberwood, something she had done long ago, as a member of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack. Getting back to basics with something like a border patrol was helping her feel more at ease here, in this place where the leaders were called things like Archdruids and Magicians. She shook her head at her odd choice of home for the winter, but had no right to complain, for she herself had chosen it.

A young female who looked barely in her prime stood at the border at the edge of the trees. Grezig set her jaw into a straight line and marched toward her, calling out, “You stand at the borders of…” She hesitated, still unable to pronounce this infernal pack’s name correctly, and then continued, “… of our pack.” She had almost said ‘my pack’ but she was not in charge and that would have seemed disingenuous. “State your name and business.”
Messages In This Thread
can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 26, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 26, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - January 04, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2020, 04:48 PM