Emberwood can you show me?
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Andromaque of Courtfall. Grezig blinked, and nodded her head once, filing away that information for later, lest it ever become important. The girl wanted to know more about Uaine Gorsedd, saying the name of the pack in the process. This was a relief to Grezig, who simply nodded in ascent and was glad that she did not have to try and pronounce the name of her home. But the girl’s curiosity concerned her, for she didn’t know if Courtfall was an ally, having only recently been accepted into UG. 

“You’ll have to forgive me,” she began. “I’m new here, so I do not know much about the pack’s culture yet. My name is Grezig.” She paused, wondering where to start. “The forest we live in is called the Emberwood, named for the way the leaves change color in autumn.” She glanced around, looking up at the barren trees. “Obviously you cannot see that now, as it is winter.” ((Yes, that’s Grezig, always stating the obvious. Thank you, dear)). She hesitated, unsure of what else to say. “Our leaders are Ibis, Kavik, and Bhediya.” She did not know of Awol, and so left the young male out. “What else do you wish to know?” A pause. “Perhaps we can trade information?”
Messages In This Thread
can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 26, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 26, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - January 04, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2020, 04:48 PM