Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Awol was unfazed at this news;
perhaps it was the case of ceaseless hours of pondering his exsistence, the weakening will to bear the cold, that made him so unmoved towards this news. It was no pack member of theirs — at least that was of some assurance to him. He briefly peeked at the wavering sky as the magician questioned Bhediya's claim. A silent, pitying invocation, whispering nothings on the wind passed his head.

Death, something that came too early to the poor young soul who had succumbed to whomever their supposed assailant was. Death. Should he fear it? It always seemed to visit him for such a short time and leave him before it could grasp his lost soul. 

"We should bury her," Awol agreed briefly with the somewhat skaken archdruid. He touched her shoulder simply to ease her senses. "How did you know for sure that she was drowned on purpose?" The bard's amber mirrors shifted into slits as he stiffly replied to the woman's news. 
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM