Haunted Wood i haven't been good to myself
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-7C°, currently it is misty and set during the night. Located in Haunted Woods, borders | ooc notes: oooo another melonii joins the ranks?!

The Warlord wasn't far from where the new face had chosen to wait by the border, roaming the lands adjacent to the Haunted Woods, keeping an eye on those coyotes who continuously roamed their borders for a break in their defenses. None were encountered today, perhaps they were beginning to back away and try to avoid confrontation... a new tactic perhaps to try and get to their caches?

There was something else that caught his attention however, there was one scent that caught his attention, a scent that brought him closer and closer to Nightwalker borders, to his borders; and this was not a coyote. No, this was someone else. A messenger perhaps? There had been quite a lot of newcomers requesting to join too... could he be one of them?

Not quite behind the boy, but perhaps off to one side approaching from behind, he let loose a short warning growl to announce his presence. The boy patiently waited to be found and found he was. Have you waited long? Finally, the silence was broken. Vengeance didn't approach any further but waited for the midnight boy to turn around and face him.
Messages In This Thread
i haven't been good to myself - by Madanach - December 30, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: i haven't been good to myself - by Vengeance - December 30, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: i haven't been good to myself - by Madanach - December 31, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: i haven't been good to myself - by Hela - December 31, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: i haven't been good to myself - by Madanach - January 13, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: i haven't been good to myself - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 08:12 PM