Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Valette arrived, looking much scrawnier than Lavender had remembered; her anxiety increased tenfold, as she braced herself for an unfavorable outcome. How was Easthollow to accept Valiant, a growing boy, when it appeared as though there wasn't enough food to go around? Lavender nervously drew her tongue around her lips, allowing the others to converse while she fretted about the fate of her nephew in the background. 

"And I wish to stick with Easy," Lavender admitted, stepping forward to stay at her sister's side. "But, I will help as needed, too, if it means that Valient has a home with his father." She offered, hoping that her offer sufficed.
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Lavender - January 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM