Moonspear for the longest time
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The talk had not stirred up anything new in the shewolf. She'd been thinking for some time about motherood, and had even talked to Hydra about possibly having pups this year. Another shadow had crossed her heart, but she was beginning to think that these were things that happened inside her, rather than things caused by the outside world, or tellings of things to come. She was learning, slowly but surely, that she was simply inclined to be sullen and ruminative at times. It was never going to be pleasant, but she could at least mitigate the damage she allowed it to do to her life.

"I think I'd like to try," she said after a moment of thought. "I do want to be a mother. Our children will be protected here." But would they be nurtured? She had no doubt they'd be doted on, but she didn't want them to become cold mercenaries like herself or her sisters. It would keep them safe in certain regards, but open to treachery in others. "When they're older, we can teach them our love of travel," she added, because lately when she thought of children, she thought of herself and Nikai and a brood of bright young eyes out in the open wilderness.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
for the longest time - by Nikai - January 10, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: for the longest time - by Alya - January 29, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: for the longest time - by Nikai - January 29, 2020, 09:09 AM