Emberwood come through, i think i need you here
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had taken his promise to keep them safe seriously. It was easy for him to divert his extra energy to this task, anyway. He needed a distraction pretty much always, and it was natural at this point for him to fall into the habits of protecting the pack. So when Bhediya's call reached him where he was patrolling the borders, he wasted no time heading her way. He wondered if she had found more trouble outside the woods or any leads on who the murderer was. Either way, he didn't want to keep her waiting.

When he arrived near the densite, he saw that she was with a packmate he had not gotten to know very well yet. He wanted to change that and get to know everyone like he had at the plateau and creek, and he made a note to seek out the lesser known members over the next few weeks and find out more about them. He dipped his head in greeting to the other man and then sat down in front of the Magician. He dipped his head to her as well. Bhediya, I hope everything is okay, he offered. He know didn't what to expect now with everything that was going on, but he knew whatever reason she had to call him here must be important.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 14, 2020, 06:54 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by Bhediya - January 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: come through, i think i need you here - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:54 PM