Nova Peak And I'll climb the hill in my own way
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi smiled as Enkhtuya approached, and her tail waved in greeting as she met her on the slope.  Hey!! I did.  I had a question.  It was a good one, and she was excited to ask.  There was no way she was going to say no to this!

Now that Yami's back, I wanted to know if you wanted to be like her.  One of my top, like I promised when you joined!  If you do, I have a task for you to earn it.

She couldn't just give it to her, that wouldn't be very fair.  Yami had already done her task in exploring the wilds and being at her side from the start of this.  She only wanted wolves who were really loyal, and really deserved it, in her circle.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 13, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 14, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 17, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 17, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2020, 01:44 PM