Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
On the way back Peony had recollected some of her tranquility previously lost at the fear of accidentally leaving, now back to her cheerful sense. Traveling back had eased her nerves enough that when she noticed another wolf, she had no trouble assuming it was a pack member. "Hi! Oh hello!" the russet girl shouted over to the lone wolf she had spotted, back to her bubbly ways. 

"I'm Peony! Who are you?" the young one questioned with a wagging tail when she was in an acceptable hearing range. Her fiery eyes scanned the wolf, searching for any clues of who they were. Had she already met this wolf? Was she making a fool of herself? Until she realized a distressed look etched in the wolf's brow, this wolf did not recognize her. "I'm sorry did I startle you!" the colleen assured, worried she may have made a bad impression just by existing in that moment. Then she took a step back and sat down, making sure the other knew they were in no danger.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Peony - January 21, 2020, 09:33 PM