Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
The bright-eyed youth wasn't going to be picky--who cared if Peony wasn't that good of a hunter! The can't smell thing probably severely complicated the matter, sure, she realized, but if nothing else Syrma would be better off with any other company since she didn't have that great of a clue what she was doing, either. Two heads, better than one at least--even if they had one good nose between them. That was going to be her plan. Oh well that shouldn't matter that much, I hope--I can do the smelling then, she decided, not that she boasted magnificent skill in the matter. She did have a nose that worked so she banked on that getting them both through this somehow.

But I also.. I'm not that good of one yet either. I don't know what I'm doing that well so... the girl muttered, kind of helped by a roll to her narrow shoulders. I just know we gotta find something first before anyone's huntin' can happen, because no matter with or without the skill, prey was going to decide if they even had anything to work with first. Where should we even look next? she frowned a bit, though not at Peony. It was the situation that she was focusing on again, steadily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Syrma - February 01, 2020, 11:25 PM