Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Peony watched as the other struggled to latch onto anything to secure their meal before flopping to the ground, nothing but loose snow following. The other seemed quite bummed out about the failed hunt but Peony refused to let a hunt put a damper on her chipper mood. The yearling simply shook the snow from her pelt and glanced at the other. "The best advice I can give concerning hunting is that failure happens. You won't end up with a meal every time!" 

The russet girl exclaimed, a sheepish smile gleaming towards the other. "Have you ever asked your parents, or any adult for that matter how many times they failed to catch something?" Peony questioned with a hint of amusement in her already joyful voice. "Don't bother, it's too many to count!" she said as she giggled a bit. "Tomorrow we can try again, and hopefully we will come back with a meal!" Her voice laced with hope and enthusiasm as her shy grin turned to that of obvious glee.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Peony - March 25, 2020, 11:27 PM