Moonspear where has thout been through
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
An answer like that set down so heavily left her no room for doubt, question, or otherwise, so moving right on along--Oh. Does he still.. well, bother you like that..? she asked, trying to place it gently but still mostly really unsure how to understand, or phrase herself and what that even was. Her ears stayed tipped back, uncertain of herself a touch but.. trying. Was she haunted by him still? Opalia tried to liken it to something like how past commander's shared across the ages through dreams and visions, but that, to her upbringing, was simply an extenuating circumstance. She couldn't tell if this was what this was; her worldly experience not yet that vast and even unable to tell quite what she was looking at left a lot of room to doubt herself.

I do. My brother Dacio is here with me, she answered, wondering how much to share--if the distraction was welcome in any way, or if Desdemona had anything to gain from having the words off her chest about her long gone brother Othello. Something about her delivery didn't make her too hopeful but her siblings had been a large part of her life, always. My others are.. all over, I haven't seen them in a long time.. or so she could only imagine.

In these days, neither of her full sisters left her in a good place sentiments-wise. Sequoia had always irritated her and justified it all in what her leave contributed to, and Dalia had sealed her fate when she joined up with the Rusalkans.. so Opalia could have nothing to do with that. She knew she had an older brother called Sirio off somewhere too.. but he was far removed from her family, dead or alive. As for others, the.. other siblings like Blixen and Artaax especially, she wondered about them now and again. She knew something had been there, dimly at one point once she was old enough to start to connect those dots.. it was obvious enough looking at Artaax, who would probably only grow to look more like Dad as the years passed and he defeated his enemies. 

So, point remained--besides a few, she willed them well, somehow. May they meet again, she supposed. Most of them, anyway. Some may get to meet her teeth.. but she was fine with this too. Drageda had raised her as such, of course.
Messages In This Thread
where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 17, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 18, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 19, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 20, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 21, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 24, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 25, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 28, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 28, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 02, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 05, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 17, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 28, 2020, 11:32 PM