Moonspear where has thout been through
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
A haunting regret. It was weightier than she felt equipped to deal with, inexperience considered. She didn't know her other brothers well enough to have any regret about her relationship or memories with them. It was simply nothing and it wasn't something she was feeling too envious about if it had Desdemona all torn up and feeling as such... Sounds bad, she murmured, ears turned back. Picking at the subject didn't feel too right, so Opalia left that much up to her--and she would be quite willing to listen should she see it fit to share anything, but she wouldn't press. Maybe it was a timing thing, or best left to her..? If you ever need to vent, I'd listen, she suggested lightly. Or can help work off the frustrations with you, anytime, she tried to offer as carefully as she could (not the most delicate of sorts in her presentation) for such a new acquaintance on the mountain she barely knew--even so, for a companion in a lot of physical things, from the fight to the hunt, Opalia was often game to try given her own upbringing.

I intend to, she replied about cherishing her brother, adding in a deep nod and sharp look. Of everyone, he had always been more steadfast than any--and she hoped to be the same for him. Anyway, it was largely thanks to her sire's forays that she could confirm what Desdemona assumed of her. I do, but I do not even know most of them. Even of those I did know.. no, none besides Dacio are around anymore. Her mother dead, father returned back to unknown fate in Trigeda with the handful of her half-siblings that had raised up well in Drageda... which didn't even begin to account for all those that came before their time. There was Sequoia and Dalia scattered off to somewhere too, but it was probably best not to remember them. Sirio was hardly even family.. still, there were a lot of them. Her father had been generous and yet it had still whittled down to only her and Dacio now.
Messages In This Thread
where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 17, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 18, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 19, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 20, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 21, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 21, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 24, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 25, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - January 28, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - January 28, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 02, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 05, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: where has thout been through - by RIP Desdemona - February 17, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: where has thout been through - by Opalia - February 28, 2020, 11:32 PM