Emberwood the faes are gone
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Faulty and barren;
teary-eyed and shaken;
wasn't he awfully fallacious.

Sweet, sweet innocence! Was he alluding to her? To himself? He could not tell. Heartbroken. Mislead. He was encased in the cocoon of his own deep, mental slumber, his heart now retreating fitfully to the most hideous and lightless enclaves of the heart. It appeared as if his jaw slackened and subjected to the movements of an elvish puppeteer; illustrating despair on his shrouded countenance. The shackles of stress and suprise held him in his state.

❝I —❞  he began after pausing for a brief recollection. ❝This is much to process, Kavik.❞
Ibis was gone. If the ashen crowned could feel her touch, admire her gingerly used lips, the soft waves of her fur on his unkempt. . . she was gone, gone from him. her beautiful countenance bound to something beyond him, wehre he stood, everything. Even the black fae neglected any trust he wished she had placed oh so carefully in him and retreated alone to flee her mate, a place not to his knowledge. ❝I had rather not see Bheidya for the time being. She left without notifying me for a reason.❞  Was he that off putting, untrustworthy? He'd at least thought Bheidya thought they were part of tem with the others, and they all needed each other. He supposed not.

How foolish he was! How starlit she was. . .  Kukulakan. Was he harmed? The man had deep, unfound affections for him as well. . . Pygmalion. he had only rendered the man once in his time, it was a brief meetig with Ibis, before this. He needed to keep her alive, in this plane.

❝I will undoudtly be your second. We would dishonor if we didn't carry out what she had made...❞  

Change. Second. Heartbreak. In a mere timeframe!
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 18, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 21, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - January 28, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by Alheis - February 02, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: the faes are gone - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 04:57 PM