Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Zarya watched as Wylla turned on her, teeth bared ready to attack. She was in no mood or condition to fight so she took a step back as to show she was no threat with a worthy eye roll and tried to explain her presence. "Actually, I do belong here. For now at least. I trespassed as to avoid being mauled by a bear. Mahler attacked me. Don't ask me why, but he mended my flank and brought me here as a 'patient'. the geist said glaring at Stag before turning her gaze to the woman. 

"If I had a choice," Zarya snapped with emphasis at the word 'choice' to show her point. "I wouldn't be here. I chose on account of life or death. Unfortunately, I chose life"  Zarya said. It was true, if she could survive without the pack, she wouldn't be here right now. "Also Mahler seemed quite set on the idea of bringing me back, I wasn't about to get in his way." the woman said, standing her ground. 

"I owe Mahler my life. That's why I am here trying to do something productive. Now, can we get to work?" she said whilst stepping forward. If that didn't satisfy the woman she would add more, there were plenty more reasons she was here, one of them being the boy who now stood in front of her. All Zarya had wanted was to distract herself, and these wolves had made it practically impossible.
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Zarya - January 25, 2020, 02:15 PM