Sunbeam Lair Sometimes I'd like to die and climb inside you
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Oh lord. Was the wisp of a lady's first reaction walking into the cave beaming with a cacophony of noise. Peering inside, the place looked like a war zone. It was a war zone! One glance proved it would not be safe for her to rush in, but she didn't have to. The one that the infected wolf seemed focused on was the wolf she had met before. Bhediya. Whistling the code and nodding to the crazed wolf she snuck into the cave, latching onto the wall and hiding in the shadows. 

Right on queue, her feathered friend swooped in with the wisp and attempted to distract the infected. If it worked, Lale would swoop out of grasp and fly to the top of the cave, out of harm's way. Either way, afterward Iolana would shoot from the shadows and ran her head into the deranged's hip. Both staying out of the way of teeth and attempting to disorientate the wolf, then backing out of the cave once again. Hoping the wolf would stay in the cave, away from her.
I'm going to eat! Feel free to skip me! <3
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes I'd like to die and climb inside you - by Iolana - January 20, 2020, 04:44 PM