Sunbeam Lair Sometimes I'd like to die and climb inside you
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
The young stranger had pounced upon Pyg, blood oozing from the bite. The attacker finally conquered, the sick put to rest. Iolana looked around at the remaining, many strangers. For a split second, she allowed the thought of staying, of residing with these wolves. Whoever they were, they would be good for survival. 

Glancing back, her electric gaze ran over her only true friend. Lale was flying at the mouth of the cave expecting, waiting. And Iolana knew that this was not where she belonged, she had come to help, her job was done. The wisp nodded to those surrounding her, then turned and spoke to her friend. 

"Pono mākou i kahi mea kūikawā no ka mea ʻaʻole manaʻo? We deserve something for that don't ya think?" she said with a grin towards her companion. "Whatcha say we go on a nice hunting trip?" she inquired, which was courtly responded with a high pitched chirp. With Lale at her side, the two padded (and flew) out of the cave and took off.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes I'd like to die and climb inside you - by Iolana - January 31, 2020, 04:22 PM