Sunbeam Lair Where Will Home Be?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So they were traveling in opposite directions, him West and her East towards Easthollow. Yet another he had meet that spoke fondly of the pack. Having been there himself he knew how well Valette ran her pack and allegiances, but hearing it from others only enforced it further. She had intentions to inform Easthollow of her packs relocation and inquire about their current condition. Knowing little he didn't think what he would have to say would be of much help, but thought to offer what he did know regardless. "I'm sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I was in the Rising Valley recently myself and though I didn't have a chance to speak with Valette herself, I did hear from a friend of mine that they still stand. Though I wouldn't expect much less of her" he said complimenting his former leader.

"My friend's name is Dawn. Perhaps you know of her. She was residing in Easthollow till recently." Normally he would not name drop others, but seeing as how this female claimed to have family within Easthollow, he thought it likely that she already knew who he was talking about.

Dawn had informed him of the Wilds and the torment it had endured in his absence but he knew nothing of specifics. Just how severed were the quakes and famine, and how large of an effect had it had on the population? He thought back to her last statement, that she hoped Easthollow suffered less. "I hope I am not being too intrusive. I myself was actually out of Teekon when nature took her course. Just how impactful were things? How are others recovering?... From your perspective of course." he added knowing that everyone had their own experiences and different regions of the Wilds likely felt the consequences of these events at different severities.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 22, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 23, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 28, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 29, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 29, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - February 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 01:05 PM