Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve shrugged, glancing between her mothers with a mixture of uncertainty and bafflement about being asked that. Erzulie probably just wanted to make small talk and wave away the strangeness of this whole venture, but what was Nieve supposed to think of Drageda's former territory? She'd just been told Rosalyn was held captive here, which made formulating a response tricky.

It's okay, she said with a noncommittal shrug. She didn't want to admit her appreciation for the place lest it evoke ugly emotions in Rosalyn or Erzulie, so disinterest seemed like the best angle. Pretty blah, she lied, smooth-faced and unreadable as she said it. It wasn't completely untrue: what happened here, the effect the wolves who lived here had on her family, certainly detracted from the cliff's natural beauty.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM