Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
163 Posts
Ooc —
While she was left unsure how she should feel about Drageda's former claim, Nieve was certain how she felt about spending time by the sea. No matter where in the world she was, with the ocean beside her, she was quite content. Erzulie teased a thought and Rosalyn seized upon it, suggesting they reap the sea's bounty for Rusalka. Nieve wholeheartedly agreed.

The water was frigid on her angles, drawing an audible gasp from her as she stepped into it, but the easy feeling being in the water gave chased away the majority of her hesitation. She was surprised how at home she felt the moment her paws touched the chilly surf. With far less practice than either of her mothers, it was a mostly fruitless endeavour for Nieve, but near the very end of their session, she managed to catch one fat fish to bear back to Rusalka.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM