Sunset Valley chapter realization
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
set on 2-18-2020

Sunset Valley was a thought, but she wasn't ready to get too attatched due to the smell of a neighborhood Pack. It was a pleasant place however, right next to The Bracken Woods, but also right next to the unknown. Nontheless it was still her duty, to survey the nearby terrians, to know what was around for potential lands, as well as more hunting grounds.

Then it struck her; Uriel has really thought nothing else besides Skyward. She was so deteremined to be reborn, who was she to be reborn as was still a question. An Alpha was her set goals, but a goal, not a personality trait nor' a hobby. She couldn't help sigh but thinking that Skyward became her personality. What a bore did the supposedly Pheonix become.

3 Posts
Ooc — mista
Mathieu getting permission had been one battle, it took awhile for Grandfather to cave, and to agree to another? Well, let's just say that Yves is lucky Grandfather finally allowed him out of the nest and into the big wild world after his dearest brother. Though he’d yet to find his lookalike, the breath of freedom is equally thrilling as it is terrifying.
He’s run from bears and moose; he’s clashed with coyotes trying to steal his slimpickings. And learned that wolverines aren’t to be messed with when they find a meal to scavenge, even if he has arrived there first.
His stomach is grumbling when he reaches the open Valley. It’s beauty is quite the sight, and surely herds would traverse through these lands in search of food and water. Not that Yves has any chance at taking down a deer or otherwise on his own.
So the world blesses him with company; a sun-touched woman wandering this very Valley. His mismatched eyes light with glee, and he approaches confident yet friendly. His tail wags at a neutral stance behind him, That was quite the sigh; what’s got you down, darling?
xcommon · « french » · «spanish»
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A monotone wolf came to be, splashed with the whites and grays, and a mistached gaze to match the rest. How intriguing, she thought, one of the most unique wolves she has seen before. Uriel seemed speechless for a moment while properly looking at who he was, and what he was. She knew though, he was of dog. No wolf could have his coat.

However the lioness did not show scorn, and smiled, "It seems I have no hobbies to speak of," Uriel admitted.

3 Posts
Ooc — mista
She welcomes him with a smile, and Yves counts that as a win. A hum sings in response, ears perking as he shifts his head to the right in thought.
A hobby, eh? What interests you? I am sure we can figure out at least one for you to try. There may yet be hope that she indeed has one that she doesn’t know about, but Yves would be more than happy to assist her with her plight. Where she had none, Yves had a plentiful basket of them.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A charming fellow to say the least, there hasn't been many sunny wolves she had met. She couldn't help but smile at the enthusiam, "I'm afraid I really don't know. Most of my life.. Has been the same." Surviving, or creating. You hunt to eat, she did not find the spirit in the game, it was a daily chore you must give, just as she felt toward sleeping. Either that or working, such as for her ward.

She wondered when her childish part had been lost. The fun that once was.. Uriel couldn't even remember her childhood, and wondered what she had done as a yearling, "Any suggestions?" she thought to ask.

3 Posts
Ooc — mista
Ah, yes, Yves sympathizes; much of his own life has been the same underneath Grandfather’s rule, with a business to assist and siblings to bother. Yet, he’s always been fortunate enough to find fun around every corner. The wrenches only created an intriguing puzzle to solve.
How about singing? You’ve a lovely voice, and it’s one of my favorite pastimes. Oh the duets they could have, and the music they could come up with entwining two different perspectives; exaggerating adventures, creating bizarre creatures, and heroics.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She enjoyed the peaceful melodies, and at times, admittingly, would sing a humming tune, "I did not think it could be a hobby," Uriel admitted. Though it had been some time since she even considered doing so, as her thoughts and words had been consumed by the very essence that Skyward was to be.

"Do you know a song?" She was willing to try- for she feared her personality came such a bore. What would she do once the group was finalized? The lioness should be careful if the work consumed her. Perhaps a workaholic- but now with reason. So she thinks, but many know the woman spent many restless nights, rarely sleeping. That wouldn't change easily.