Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor had been wandering the land of Teekon, but not too far from Kaistleoki, he had to keep somewhat close just in case if Ira or the pack needed him. The titan would stay true to his values of loyalty but something empty deep down in the man's soul, something that was calling him. He shook the thought off and put it in the back of his mind as he traveled up the side of the cliff with careful paw steps. Who knows, he might be able to get a good look at the previous territory that his pack ruled, he wasn't exactly going there, but he didn't exactly wait for the scouting party either. Connor's coal tipped paws guided him further up till he could get to a point where he could securely position himself to look over the horizon.

The cinnamon male's emerald gaze swept the area as his muscular body turned to look down from the cliff. He heaved a sigh with his nostrils expanding which allowed him to breathe in the scent of another. Connor's eyes turned into curiosity as he swung his head around with his nose twitching. The muscular man followed his nose as he carefully crept around for he didn't want to make a rooky mistake and misplace his paw. Connor made his way to a blind corner but didn't walk past it, instead, he leaned his head forward with his large ears twitching.

There was a wolf on these cliffs, but it didn't cross his mind that he wandered into pack territory, he did that often.

Connor was going to call out to her but he caught himself with his eyes making note of her position, she looked busy. The man would think to turn away to leave her to her business but he lingered, he wanted to see what she was doing, but it was obvious that she was hunting. He didn't make a peep so he continued to eye her with curiosity filling his orbs.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - January 27, 2020, 08:06 PM