Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Rarely far from her, Artyom was swift to respond. He trailed her through the snow, veering carefully between foliage, his pace easing as he caught sight of her ahead. A deep inhale of breath confirmed the reason for Dawn's summons, and salmon pink tongue traced his upper lip in anticipation.

His gaze was soft on his mate as he drew close to her, shifting in close to bump his muzzle fondly to her ashen shoulder. After offering her a thin smile, his earthen eyes shifted to the trembling form of the nearby Daylily and at once picked up on her anxiety.

He knew their prey wwould too, if she did not pull herself together. In quiet support he offered a sweep of his tail: it will be alright.

"What's the plan?" Artyom's words came hushed as his attention returned to the sterling Alphess, reluctant to give away their position. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Artyom - January 28, 2020, 02:56 PM