Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Another two arrived to support the hunt: newcomer Connor, and an agouti she-wolf he had not yet met. Artyom's gaze lingered on her for just a moment longer than the fair hybrid as he wondered briefly if she'd been around longer than he had, before Dawn earned his full attention.

A soft nod at her instruction and he turned to face the two females that his mate had selected to accompany him, lips pulling back to reveal a mischievous grin. Excitement courses his veins as he beckoned them to stay close to him, and veered away to the side - downwind - so they could give the herd a wide berth.

"Stay low," he instructed over a shoulder, voice soft as he studied between the trees for the appropriate place to hide away, "when I move, you move. Aim for somewhere you can hold onto, she will fight to live." Crouching, Artyom pressed himself to the snowy ground to await the approach of thundering hooves. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Artyom - January 28, 2020, 03:45 PM