The Sunspire If you wanna be my lover
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Dauntless found himself near Kaistleoki, but he wasn't quite ready to bound in and start asking about his brother. He had lived there once upon a time, though those memories were fleeting and short. Depending on how things went there with his brother, Dauntless would then have three options on where to live, and he knew he'd have to choose one. He was still thinking about how he should start courting women, too. Wasn't this the best time of year to pursue such a thing? He knew about the birds and the bees (or rather, the wolf version of it) and how this season in particular attracted male to female (and vice versa).

This was where his thoughts were when he was making the very slow descent down the western side of The Sunspire toward his brother's home, wondering if he would get the chance to sire children next year. This year seemed impractical, given that Dauntless hadn't even really started to court somebody. Perhaps next year would be a better time for such a thing, and that gave him plenty of time to date around and find somebody to fall in love with. Because he knew he certainly wanted to do that first.
Messages In This Thread
If you wanna be my lover - by Dauntless - February 01, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Chai - February 04, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: If you wanna be my lover - by Chai - February 24, 2020, 06:00 PM