Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
:D

He ran with the joke, though Quell knew he didn't take her literally, like that Cleo girl. Appearing at least mildly entertained by her tall tale, Mal nonetheless pointed out the flaws in her logic. Before he even finished, she blew a raspberry at him and shook her head at his questions.

"No, it's like this: he curls into a ball and I go bowling. It's surprisingly effective, knocks them right off their feet." This didn't exactly add up with her description of Frolic as a lethal force of nature, so Q quickly added, "Once they're down, Frolic slits their throats just like that," and made the motion with her free arm, complete with an appropriate sound effect. "His low ground clearance makes him deadly efficient... efficiently deadly?"

She paused before Q airily concluded, "So, yeah, we don't need a pack. But as it happens, we're from a place called Seabolt. 'Sea' because it's on an island in the sea and 'bolt' because I don't know why. Have you ever thought of dropping the 'N' and calling this place Everwinter?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:54 PM