Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A pair of wolves arrived not long after her call, the first giving her a look that prompted Quell to sit back on her haunches and feel around for a second head. But her forelegs dropped and she resumed all fours when her gaze slid past the she-wolf to the larger, darker figure behind her. Her pale purple eyes widened as she found herself looking into her father's eyes.

"Yooooo," Q exclaimed, still marveling at the coincidence even as Melkor took the time to exchange some introductions... well, sorta. He forgot to mention his cohort's name. She wondered if this was her new stepmom or something, which was a wild thought. She almost made the joke, though she realized she should probably answer her father's question.

"I'm on a mission," she shared, pausing as she pondered. Perhaps her relationship with Melkor should've been more complicated, considering their history and his rather laissez-faire approach to fatherhood, yet Quell didn't hold it against him for whatever reason. If anything, she wouldn't mind getting to know him a bit better. She wondered if he was down for that.

Then Q decided it didn't matter if he was on-board, she wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. Forgetting to complete her sentence, she asked, "Sagtannet, huh? Where do I sign up?" She would have to get word back to Seabolt somehow, let them know the big game was around here somewhere, but just like that, Quell's mission had shifted. Now, her objective was some much overdue father/daughter bonding.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM