Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Rather than call her out on her apparent flakiness, the gray she-wolf demanded to know whether the wolves of Seabolt would come after her. Quell snorted. "Nah, they have enough to worry about without sending out a search party. I would like to get word back to them but I'll figure that part out." It wasn't so far that a scouting trip couldn't take care of the report. Any disappointment the leadership might feel over her absconding would likely be erased when she told them where to find the prey.

Speaking of which, Q smirked at the next comment. She was quite used to this behavior being directed at Frolic. Before she could comment on the woman's imaginative phrasing (can I borrow that?), Melkor cut in with a warning. She didn't need to be told that and knew how to keep her small friend safe, even if that meant leaving him back at the creek. But more importantly, her dad had said three key words: "come with you."

"Shwoo, Bob!" the youth exclaimed nonsensically. "Does this mean I'm in?"
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM