Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
i'm fine wrapping up here, but i also don't mind continuing if that's what you guys want to do

Pheiros' eyes widened at the other boy's reaction. He felt kind of bad for him, but he didn't dare voice that opinion. It wasn't helpful to the situation anyway. He just wanted to get this over with—get Charles home and the return to the hollow, preferably without incident, especially since this whole thing was his idea.

When Arbiter asked if he wanted to lead, his eyes widened again, but he quickly nodded. Um, yes. I think I know the way, but I might have some questions, he told her. He was more than excited to be given an opportunity to prove himself, but he didn't want to mess it up. He felt the pressure of his need to please Arbiter, and he didn't want to give her a reason to regret offering him this chance. 

He looked back to Charles then and waited to make sure he was ready before he proceeded forward to lead the way to Easthollow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Pheiros - June 08, 2020, 09:13 PM