Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All her attention had been directed towards keeping her body weight balanced between her ass cheeks and her shoulders, all while holding her eyes closed and a rhythmic breathing pattern. She wasn't really listening beyond the soothing rustle of the leaves in the wind and she didn't even care to pay attention to her nose. She could have been ambushed and butchered where she was, but then again she was so little that she could be ambushed and butchered quite easily even if she was paying attention.

Not even when the pale faced fae stuck her head right through the curtains did Eilonwy move a muscle. It even took a solid 10 seconds after Lumi bounced back with her loud reaction to her presence for Eilonwy to prick her head up and stick it between her fore-paws to take a small glimpse of the pale nymph and her companion through half-shut eyes as Lumiya basically attacked her with apologies. Oh look at that cutie! she said softly with a giggle. The bird perched on Lumiya's back was so small and fluffy and had a little angry face that she couldn't get over.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 13, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 14, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 14, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 18, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 19, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 24, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM