Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy let out a content sigh, pleased with the aesthetics of her apparently new permanent home. Oh, the possibilities that Lumiya had unlocked for Eilonwy to do with that place were simply blindingly blissful, and she couldn't help to get on with the reformation process. Imagine what that place would look like surrounded by a properly kept garden!

Eilonwy realized that she really didn't know what Lumiya meant by "faerie" at all, and allowed her new friend to explain. I was hoping you'd fill me in on that... I know what a court is, but what do you mean by faerie? she asked while she arranged herself in a better position to have a proper conversation. By then the effects of her short-lived high were fading away and she was more capable of retaining her composture, and eventually, if she deemed it necessary, she would most likely talk about her herbs and her dreams. if you were to know the real Eilonwy, you'd soon learn about those things.

yep, lets fade here and Lumi can explain bts

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 13, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 14, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 14, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 18, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 19, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 24, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - March 11, 2020, 01:36 PM