Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I think so, Pheiros answered with a small shrug. He was pretty sure he remembered this place and it's weird water, so Spook's assumption would probably pan out. I feel like we're going in the right direction, he said, attempting to reassure him. 

Spook offered to taste the next weird thing, his tone playful and his tail wagging behind him. It was cute, and Pheiros's heart fluttered in his chest as the thought passed through his mind. When the feelings first started popping up, he didn't really understand them, but now he was sure: he liked his friend as more than a friend. He was way too awkward and insecure to ever tell him, though. Not right now anyway and not without some hint that he might feel the same way. He didn't want to risk losing him as a friend. Pheiros laughed and offered a shy smile, turning away and moving forward. He sure was glad his warm cheeks couldn't be seen beneath his fur. He was not ready to explain anything yet. Deal, he said, relaxing as his heart began to calm. 

He was quiet for a few moments, before finally coming up with something to say. Do you know what trades you want to learn? he asked, always curious to know more about Spook.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - March 27, 2020, 02:39 PM