Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Alright, he agreed with a nod. It sounded like a good plan. Spook's question caught him off guard though. Oh, um, no I don't think so, he said, looking away. The last few weeks there were kind of a blur of grief and confusion anyway, and he wasn't really very sentimental. At least, he hadn't had anything in his possession yet that he felt inclined to keep around. 

The compliment made his cheeks burn, and he was glad Spook wouldn't be able to tell. But his shyness was quickly replaced with frustration. He hated to see his friend putting himself down. I think you would be good at whatever you want to do, he stated with complete certainty. It was a completely genuine statement. Pheiros tilted his head a little at Spook's next words. What do you mean? he asked. How am I different? Was he weirdly nice or something equally embarrassing? Or maybe he just meant his siblings were the only other wolves their age that he knew.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - April 24, 2020, 03:03 PM