Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I think so, too, Pheiros offered with a shy smile. More exploring with his friend sounded way better than anything else he usually did. 

Pheiros was unknowingly on the same page as his friend—this place was strangely empty. Maybe it was because they both remembered it as their home, with packmates and for Spook, his family. Now it was just empty and fileld with rubble from the earthquakes. It was very apparent that no one lived here anymore. Pheiros nodded his agreement with his friend's assessment. Yeah, really weird, he agreed. Spook explained that all they needed to do was find his family's den, and Pheiros thought that seemed easy enough. His friend's voice cut off as he started to tell him he just needed to find his bearings. And then we can get your stuff and head home, he finished for him, not sure if that was what he was going to say but offering it to try and comfort him; he seemed just a spooked (lol) by this place as the golden boy was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - May 31, 2020, 05:54 PM