Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pheiros followed quietly as Spook lead them through their old territory. He watched on with quiet focus, turning when his friend did, or slowing, or inspecting whatever needed to be inspected. He didn't really much like being here, but he didn't care if he got to spend time with Spook. 

When his friend stopped and stated that he thought this was the place, Pheiros looked over the place with interest as Spook inspected it with his paw. He moved a buried twig out of the way and exposed the place he had been searching for. The golden boy watched on worriedly as Spook searched inside for his things. He hoped he found them since they seemed fairly important to him. When he stated that it was all still there, Pheiros' tail waved behind him. Oh, good, he said. Then he waited for his friend to pull everything out. I can help carry stuff if you need me to, he offered. He was excited to see what Spook had collected. Honestly they could be a pile of rocks, and Pheiros would think they were cool simply because Spook liked them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - July 30, 2020, 02:56 PM