Big Salmon Lake these are the days
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Of course, from the second that Syrma said "I'll race ya" Spica's paws came into motion as well. Like two mirror images in different locations doing the exact same thing they both started off, dashing across the ice for a not-very-long-time. Spica seemed a bit out of sync once they started to slip maybe, her paws flailing just another direction than Syrma's, but other than that it looked much like watching a rerun of the same old thing.

When she saw that her twin slipped too Spica quickly tried to scramble to her feet again because this was her big chance to catch up!! I'm gonna win! she shouted loudly in between giggles while she alternated between falling and scrambling back up. Spica was not made for this stuff, she was way too peppy and sitting still just wasn't her thing.

Unlike Syrma however, she was also a very competitive creature so when she saw Syrma explode in a heap of giggles on the ice Spica scrambled to her feet for maybe the tenth time and when she fell a little further along the shoreline than her sibling she slid and in between tired but content pants she shouted: I win!! while she was pawing at her sister's head with a big ole' broad smile on her face.
Messages In This Thread
these are the days - by Spica - February 20, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: these are the days - by Syrma - February 28, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: these are the days - by Spica - March 06, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: these are the days - by Syrma - March 11, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: these are the days - by Spica - March 16, 2020, 07:50 AM
RE: these are the days - by Syrma - March 21, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: these are the days - by Spica - April 03, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: these are the days - by Syrma - April 10, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: these are the days - by Spica - April 16, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: these are the days - by Syrma - April 23, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: these are the days - by Spica - May 01, 2020, 04:29 AM