Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The hare's zigzagging path carried Quell west beyond Sagtannet's claim, her heart pounding with the thrill of the chase as they raced across the wintry meadow next door. She closed in even as the rabbit dashed toward the shadow of a distant mesa, swiping the critter's legs out from beneath it and then diving in for the kill. When her prey lay limp at her feet, blood painting the cold, dry grass, Q leaned back on her haunches to catch her breath.

While she waited for her heartbeat to slow, she caught sight of a sandy figure roaming around the base of the nearby plateau. She licked her bloodstained lips but found she didn't yet have the breath to spare to call out. Instead, she reared slightly and flailed, hoping her frantic waving would catch the stranger's attention.
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM