Sawtooth Spire hey kitty girl
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
yes works for me! and star and gracious can be grannie pals lol

it isn't long until gracious has another sould join her, a woman of similar color and surprisingly -- similar age. it somewhat felt isolating when others were significantly younger than yourself, it made gracious feel older than she should. the crunching of snow was what brought her attention, the new scent came next, and then finally the figure. she recognized her, though couldn't remember her name for the life of her. courtfall wolves had seemingly meshed easily with the diaspora to create sagtannet, yet the proud courtfall members were still different.

"we're getting a little old for this, aren't we? bundled up on mountains in the cold and snow" she asked with a joking tone. she had a feeling this woman could understand the sense of humor gracious was going for. it was like wisdom, it came with age and time. "you'll have to forgive me for asking this but, I can't recall your name. you were apart of courtfall, no?"
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - March 15, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - March 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - June 05, 2020, 11:33 AM
RE: hey kitty girl - by Gracious - June 05, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: hey kitty girl - by RIP Star - October 15, 2020, 04:48 PM